These Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders are made using Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef. Gary’s QuickSteak
A quick and easy Beef Italiano made with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef.
- 1 12 oz. Package Gary’s QuickSteak Beef
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 clove Garlic – crushed
- 1/2 C Onion – diced
- 2 cans Tomato Sauce 8 oz. each
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 pkg Wow! Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Rigatoni Pasta or Spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Chopped Basil
- Prepare beef according to package directions.
- Add onions and garlic to pan with beef, sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until onion becomes translucent.
- In medium bowl mix tomato sauce, cooking sherry, oregano, WOW Seasoning and cornstarch.
- Pour sauce mix over cooked beef and onions, gently stir.
- Heat beef mixture until sauce thickens.
- Serve over hot rigatoni pasta or spaghetti.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil.