A great way to enjoy two favorites together! This Reuben Mac and Cheese is quick
Corned Beef Irish Nachos
A delicious twist on nachos, using Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef.
- 1 12 oz Package Gary’s QuickSteak Corned Beef
- 22 oz Frozen Waffle Fries
- 2 C Swiss & Gruyere Cheese – Shredded
- 1/4 C Sauerkraut – drained and squeezed dry
- 2 Green Onions – thin sliced
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Bake waffle fries according to package instructions, set aside.
- Add corned beef to 10” skillet and cook corned beef according to package directions. Break apart, set aside.
- Place one half of prepared waffle fries on bottom of 9” x 13” rimmed baking sheet.
- Top with one half of corned beef, half of sauerkraut and half of cheeses.
- Repeat with a second layer on top.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted and corned beef mixture is bubbling, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with sliced onions and drizzle with Thousand Island Dressing. Serve immediately.