These Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders are made using Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef. Gary’s QuickSteak
Korean Steak and Kimchi Sub
Try out this Korean influenced dish made with Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin.
Korean Steak and Kim Chi Sub
- 1 4oz Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin puck
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 oz sliced green onion
- 1 oz chopped garlic
- 1/4 C Korean BBQ sauce
- 1 8" crusty baguette roll, split
- 4 oz prepared KimChi Can be found in the produce section of most grocery stores.
- Heat oil in large pan to 350 F, Place steak, onion, and garlic in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip steak, let cook 20 seconds, Separate slices and mix in onion/garlic.
- Finish cooking steak then thoroughly mix in sauce.
- Fill roll with steak mixture and top with kimchi