These Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe Sliders are made using Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef. Gary’s QuickSteak
The steakhouse philly is a fantastic twist on the philly cheesesteak style sandwich using Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin Beef.
- 1 4oz Gary’s QuickSteak Sirloin puck
- 2 oz onion, chopped
- 4 oz sliced portabella mushrooms
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 8” sub roll
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- 1 tsp truffle oil (or powder)
- 1 Tbsp fresh prepared horseradish
- Heat butter in large pan to 350 F, place steak, onion and mushrooms in and let sizzle for 30 seconds.
- Flip steak, let cook 20 seconds, separate slices and mix in onion/mushrooms.
- Finish cooking steak, form into 8” pile and top with cheese. Melt thoroughly.
- Mix truffle oil into mayonnaise and spread on roll, place steak/cheese mixture in roll and top with horseradish.